14 November 2010

New beginnings!

On friday Lauren finished and so now I'm on my own. This has been the first time a school has had a 'hand-over' and it's a good school to have that support. I feel I have learnt so much and even though I have taught before I  now feel even more ready to do this. I am excited to see what I'll learn and how that'll help me grow and change as I feel already I have learnt so much and grown as well since I have been here.

So sometimes this week I'll be moving into the flat up stairs. I'm not moving into the room I was going to get orignially but the other room has become available and so I have taken it. I'm so ready to move out of this flat. It has improved slightly but mainly it's still awakward and I'm still spending all my time in my room. I'll be sharing the new flat with a girl named Rachel but only for a few weeks and then she'll move and a new girl will take her place.

Today I went to another new frontiers church not too far from me. I went there a few weeks ago when my friend Michelle came to visit. The people there are very friendly and it had a good feel to it, the teaching was also good both times and one of the leaders sounds like Noel Fielding (very cool) so lots to think about but I've asked for more info so hopefully that'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment