22 August 2010

Everything's gonna change :s

Sometimes I think I've done a lot with my life, I've lived in a few different countries, I've travelled a bit and I've met lots of different people from all around the world.  But that doesn't make the next adventure any easier. So now I'm getting ready to move to London and am starting to feel scared, it feels so real now and soon everything will change. I enjoy being in my comfort zone, where life seems easy and everything is in it's place. Moving out of that changes things and makes everything seem so different and even scary.
I've begun packing and am starting to question my choices but know that it was right. I will keep in contact with friends in Birmingham and hope that they will remain friends. I am excited though as I know there'll be lots more people to meet and I'm looking forward to all the adventures that will be had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment